Additional Service Information
- GP referral
- Other healthcare/socialcare provider
- Referral with parental consent for under 18's
Barnardos mission is to deliver services and work with families, communities and our partners to transform the lives of vulnerable children who are affected by adverse childhood experiences
List of Services Available
The project can offer a range of individual, tailored interventions to a family, based upon an assessment of the families needs. We work with children and young people from 0 – 18 years and their families.
These services include:
• Partnership with Parents –Barnardos individual parenting support programme.
• Individual work with children & young people.
• Sibling support.
• Family work.
• Practical family support.
• Crisis intervention.
• Wellness programmes
• Bereavement support
• SAI – Sensory Attachment Intervention programmes